Monday 6 July 2009

woah. shiet. i havent blogged since last month.

whats up with my life lately?
so many things had happened. so much for looking forward to 2009.
im quiet, not as euthuasic or energetic anymores ='[
ive been going to london quite a lot lately and my mum lectured me which she has a reason for.
i really hope i do go london this week because im not going to london for a while since im so poor and i come home late.
oooo, how i love to be rich and live in london x]
no need to waste a load of money on train tickets. mwahahas.
year ten. a whole new year ahead of me.
im scared of being year ten x]
too many coursework, gcse and exams and homework ..
i dont think i can complete all of these task. im not independent =[
i'll try and complete all my work. thats what i always say but i never do it. dang mans.

freinds and family <3
i would like to say thank you for everything.
you guys mean so much to me.
i love you all so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment